Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth® Speaker in Black x 2 Party mode
You can pair your Bose speakers together to play in the following modes using the Bose Connect app (recommended) or the speakers' control buttons:
Party mode (left and right speakers in unison)
Stereo mode (left speaker and right speaker separate)
Refer to your Bose owner's guide to determine if your secondary speaker supports these modes.
Using Party mode
1. Make sure both speakers are powered on
2. Make sure a speaker is connected via Bluetooth® to your mobile device
3. On the speaker connected to your device, press and hold the Bluetooth and Volume + buttons simultaneously
4. Release the buttons when you hear "Press the Bluetooth and volume down buttons simultaneously on a second Bose device"
5. On the second speaker, press and hold the Bluetooth and Volume – buttons simultaneously
6. Release the buttons when the speaker emits a tone. After 10 seconds, you will hear "Party mode" from both speakers simultaneously. Party mode is enabled. You are now able to play audio in unison using your mobile device
7. For an optimal experience, position your speakers:
In the same room or outdoor area
So there are no obstructions between them
Note: Performance may vary based on mobile device, distance and the environment.
Using Stereo mode
1. On one of the speakers, press the Bluetooth and Volume + buttons simultaneously
2. Release the buttons when you hear "Stereo mode". You hear "Left" from the left speaker and "Right" from the right speaker. Stereo mode is enabled. You are now able to play audio in stereo using your mobile device
3. Configure your speakers for Party mode. See steps above
To switch between Party and Stereo mode, press the Bluetooth and Volume + buttons simultaneously.
To disable Party or Stereo mode, do one of the following on either speaker:
Press and hold the Bluetooth button until you hear "Bose speakers unlinked"
Press and hold the Multi-function and Volume + buttons simultaneously until you hear "Bose speakers unlinked"
Press the Power button to power off the speaker